New for Autumn Winter 2019 is the Moon Nebula Rear. The product has a maximum output of 200 Lumens with a run time of 14 hours at the maximum output
· Mode1 – 20lm – 5.30hr
· Mode2 – 40lm – 2.50hr
· Mode3 – 60lm – 1.50hr
· Mode4 – 100lm – 1.10hr
· FL1 – 20lm – 25.00hr
· FL2 – 50lm – 11.00hr
· FL3 – 100lm – 12.00hr
· Day FL – 200lm (upgraded from 2018) – 14.00hr
· Waterproof to IPX 4
· Light Memory Mode – Stay on the same mode even when you turn the light off
· Lumen and Run Time are tested under ANSI FL-1 Standard
· Daylight Flash Mode – Making a cyclist more visible during the daytime
· Low battery, charging & fully charged indicator
· Auto safe mode (around 1hr)
In 1996, the year we formed and launched our first bike light in the market. The dedication on design, quality and innovation has been continuously driving us to succeed in the market with a diversified product portfolio throughout the years.
Our belief is to bring the utmost standard of illumination of bicycle light for cyclists who explores mountains and cities in the dark. And the inspiration is always leading us as a team with passionate cyclists, designers and engineers to pursue the innovative technology and development.
We continue our exploration on the innovation and meticulously build our lights with our attention to the details of every design. Every piece of our lights goes through rigorous reviews and tests in order to ensure all your ways are lighten up by our lights.