New for Autumn Winter 2019 is the Moon Meteor Front. The product has a maximum output of 450 Lumens with a run time of two hours at the maximum output
· Mode1 – 450lm (upgraded from 2018) – 2.00hr
· Mode2 – 180lm – 4.45hr
· Mode3 – 100lm – 8.45hr
· FL1 – 60lm – 62.00hr
· FL2 – 200lm – 22.00hr
· Day FL – 450lm – 65.00hr
· SOS – 32.00hr
· Light sensitive auto ON/OFF- To help you to conserve battery power when the light is not needed
· Waterproof to IPX 4
· Light Memory Mode – Stay on the same mode even when you turn the light off
· Lumen and Run Time are tested under ANSI FL-1 Standard
· Daylight Flash Mode – Making a cyclist more visible during the daytime
· Battery capacity and charging indicator
In 1996, the year we formed and launched our first bike light in the market. The dedication on design, quality and innovation has been continuously driving us to succeed in the market with a diversified product portfolio throughout the years.
Our belief is to bring the utmost standard of illumination of bicycle light for cyclists who explores mountains and cities in the dark. And the inspiration is always leading us as a team with passionate cyclists, designers and engineers to pursue the innovative technology and development.
We continue our exploration on the innovation and meticulously build our lights with our attention to the details of every design. Every piece of our lights goes through rigorous reviews and tests in order to ensure all your ways are lighten up by our lights.